Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New HDR Images From Graffiti Weekend



Hey, I thought....you might enjoy a look at a couple of the cool cars that were showing on Graffiti weekend in Roseburg last weekend. I played arround with HDR and did a couple of quickies.




As I have more time I will be posting some more HDR images and a look at some of the great cars that were there.


I'll be busting out to Sturgis on our annual bike trip for a couple of weeks real soon. I will be posting some shots of some of the crazy's we always encounter there. It's going to be a great trip as always. We will be covering about 5500 to 6000 miles in 12 to 14 days. That's going to be 10 western states with a bunch of photo oportunities. I'm already excited about shooting some HDR and having a lot of fun.

Til next time, stay focused...Terry





No comments:

Post a Comment