Thursday, July 9, 2009

Free Sample Lessons From Mastering Digital Photography

Hi everyone, I'd like to announce the release of my new digital photography course "Mastering Digital Photography Made Easy". You can get a quick look inside a view a few sample chapters by going to How To Shoot Digital Photos. There is a link on the site where you can sign up for some free photo tips and download the sample PDF.

I'll be posting here regularly with tips and information on all aspects of the photography industry. I invite you to make comments and submit any articles or photographs you wish. I'd like to see this blog be somewhat of an open forum, so I invite your input. Just post a comment and I'll review it and publish it as quickly as humanly possible.

Check back regularly and please subscribe. We should all have a good time here.
Till next time... Good Health, Terry

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great information... Your new ebook looks very good. Robert D

    ReplyDelete